Focus on Local Engagement Method
As a small business owner, you need customers coming in the door each and every day.
This course helps small business owners use social media in a way that helps them get more customers in their door each and every day, or sell more of their products. By engaging with your audience in a way that, well, focuses on "local," you can build a stronger relationship with your community and increase traffic both online and in-person.
This course is for you if:
- You have yet to set social media goals for your business
- You're not sure which networks are most effective for your business
- You struggle with authenticity on social media
- You're not sure how to connect with your community using social media
- You're not familiar with image size guidelines for each social network
- You're not sure what times of day to post
At Hello Social Co., we focus on helping small business and organizations achieve social media success by connecting them more with their local communities, creating social media discussions by customers on their behalf, and by utilizing education-based marketing and traditional marketing tactics alike to create more buzz about a brand.
As an agency with team members with a combined 20+ years of experience in social media marketing, we work with local business owners daily. We know that not everyone is able to hire an agency to handle their social media marketing for them. In this training, we dish out the exact process that we implement with our own customers, at an affordable price.